ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
Rapid submission posters can be submitted now. These poster presentations are intended for late breaking research.
PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT(S)
Abstracts are to be submitted in Word (doc or docx) files. We have prepared a fully formatted template for you to use when preparing your abstract Template for Poster Submissions). Your MUST prepare your abstract using this template. Each abstract must be 150 to 250 words (maximum) and should be divided into the following sections:
- Introduction & Purpose (stating the main purposes and research question)
SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT(S)
To submit an abstract:
1. Log in to the abstract submission system (EasyChair) here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=apschpasbhm2016
- If you don’t already have an account you will need to create one. Just follow the links and instructions.
2. Click on “New Submission” link on top of the screen.
2. The submission form will appear, then:
- Complete the author details. At least one of the authors needs to be designated as the corresponding author and will receive notifications about the abstract. You can fill “N/A” on any text box that is irrelevant to you (such as “Fax” or “Website”). If you would like your middle initial published in the programme and/or proceedings please read the help notes about Names under the author details section of the submission page.
- Type the title of your paper into the Title box
- Select the track you want to submit your abstract to (select the best fit with your topic).
- Attach your abstract document
4. Click on “Submit Paper” button.
Submitted abstracts can be modified later (up to the abstract closing date) by loging-in and click on “My submissions”. The menu on the right will assist you with submission modification.
NOTE: If you want to submit more than one abstract then just repeat the process for each submission.